It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Serious Suggestion
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 am 
I have decided to read through many posts from years ago and it is extremely painful to read, some of them are actually pretty funny but others are painful to read and very offensive (the latter of which are insults, I will not say who insulted who) and then there are posts that display broken smileys (they show as a cat image). I have a couple of suggestions and I would like to know which one is the best because we need to start somewhere:

1) Create another forum
2) Clean up this forum COMPLETELY (Remove ALL posts and members, we will have to re-register. Before doing that, make a big announcement that in a few days the forum will be offline and then after that it will be just as new)
3) Clean up this forum PARTIALLY (remove most posts from earlier 2015)

How does that sound? Please be honest and I'd like to hear what you guys think. I think it's time to start somewhere and I'm sure Skibbi will agree with me here because I think he also wants this forum to be cleaned.

Oh and I would also like some rules to be rewritten (I don't mean that there is a rule I don't like but I want to be reposted and put in a sticky topic, so it appears everywhere and we can read the rules easily)

Post subject: Re: Serious Suggestion
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:59 pm 
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

Indeed, I cannot fix the smilies. I correct them, the preview says they are fine, but alas, they are not. That being said, it does not warrant any of your proposals.
Now tell me, is this about your threads from years ago that upset you?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:45 pm 
Yes, one of reasons is that I made those insulting posts and threads about things I hate. I apologize about that. :yup:

EDIT: The ones that bother me are about steam, stories and other things I can't remember right now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:54 pm 
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

Deleting this forum and creating a new one is absolutely NO-NO, as already said 100 or more times. :x :evil:
Report those insulting posts -whoever insulted and got insulted- if they really bug you. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm 
What the hell, you don't have to be so mean. It was a simple suggestion! :facepalm:

Besides, I realized I wouldn't want to have forum deleted because Laki still hasn't visited the forum since October 15th and I have a couple of PMs that still stand in outbox and wait to get delivered, if we would delete forum, not only Laki will not know what happened but also PMs will be lost. I should have think twice before that.

I will try to report some of the older insulting posts but there are too many. I promise to continue tomorrow because now it's late and have to go.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:50 pm 
I've reported a couple more topics I made myself such as guides. They are obsolete right now, so I plan to rewrite them in the following months.

I have another request: Could the first hundreds of pages from spam topic get deleted as well? I still want to have this forum cleaned, we really need to start somewhere. I know you may not like my idea but I think this forum deserves to be cleaner. :yup:

EDIT: Glassy, I know we 2 don't get along too well but before you make a new post, just don't be angry on me, I'm only trying to help in this forum. I don't cause anymore problems like I did in past and I promised many times to be a better person. If you look at the posts I made nowadays and then look at the old ones, you will see a huge difference. Just try to look at some of the posts per each year. For example as of lately, I haven't posted any real life drama anymore but I still talked about some personal things such as college, my games collection and so on, which you don't care but still, it's nothing to worry about. :yup:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 pm 
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

FistMarine wrote:
I have another request: Could the first hundreds of pages from spam topic get deleted as well? I still want to have this forum cleaned, we really need to start somewhere. I know you may not like my idea but I think this forum deserves to be cleaner. :yup:

no

FistMarine wrote:
EDIT: Glassy, I know we 2 don't get along too well but before you make a new post, just don't be angry on me, I'm only trying to help in this forum. I don't cause anymore problems like I did in past and I promised many times to be a better person. If you look at the posts I made nowadays and then look at the old ones, you will see a huge difference. Just try to look at some of the posts per each year. For example as of lately, I haven't posted any real life drama anymore but I still talked about some personal things such as college, my games collection and so on, which you don't care but still, it's nothing to worry about. :yup:

So? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 am 
I was just saying that nowadays I act much better than how I did years ago. So I deserve to be treated better instead of being treated exactly how I was treated years ago. :yup:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:58 pm 
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

your thought = I no longer spam so much ------> everyone must do what I say even if it's a blatant and childish request
you're totally wrong. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 pm 
No I'm not wrong. What I'm saying here is 100% correct. I am only wanting my old posts to get deleted, there is nothing childish about that. Stop assuming I'm making childish requests because it's not like that.

Though I do admit I sometimes act like everyone must do things how I want. This thing I can't fix myself, trust me, I tried.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next