It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 3:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [HeXen] Ancient Dungeon Thingy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:36 pm 
Looks pretty good! And it also reminds me a bit of a Deathkings map from first hub, where you first start in a ice-themed room and have to find 4 flame masks to get a blue gem and there's an area filled with lava that looks like the room you designed. :yup:

EDIT: The map name is catacomb. http://doomwiki.org/wiki/Hub_1:_Catacomb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm 
Spider mastermind
Spider mastermind

FistMarine wrote:
Looks pretty good! And it also reminds me a bit of a Deathkings map from first hub, where you first start in a ice-themed room and have to find 4 flame masks to get a blue gem and there's an area filled with lava that looks like the room you designed. :yup:

EDIT: The map name is catacomb. http://doomwiki.org/wiki/Hub_1:_Catacomb

Oh I've actually never played that :ooo I should! But yaay thanks ;)
I managed to get my flamemask puzzle working without any stupid problems.. a nice change to the annoying DECORATE messing .. XD

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 pm 
Wait, you never played Deathkings before? I admit in 2008-2009 after discovering that Hexen expansion exists, thanks to ErykkTehDestroyer's videos, I didn't play it much in the Skulltag servers and only shortly after, I decided to give it a run in ZDoom with God Mode and infinite ammo option. Yeah back then in those years I was such a cheater as it was around time I discovered cheats and mods exist. XD

Only a year and half ago I completed it for first time without cheating, then nearly a month ago I completed it again without cheating for second time and did much better. 8) Still I'm a bit disappointed I forgot to collect an item in one of the levels from hub 3 that required wings to get it and I lost the backup saves that were saved before final level and can't get it again without having to replay hub 3 (I have a save for each hub). That's what you get for trying to complete hubs 2, 3 and 4 a day before college starts, I literary completed the expansion the day before college, at 23:20. :facepalm:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2