It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Offline Doom sites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 am 
Spider mastermind
Spider mastermind

Glassyman wrote:
Vilde, BJVynz and I stay here. Nutcracker registered and then disappeared. Stealth Droid and mac53 disappeared years ago.

I still hope Mac53 is okay.. wherever he might be.. I know Nutcracker is propably fine as he disappeared earlier too, and then came back and told he's busy with real life and stuff.. Propably that is the case now too. Mac53 however just disappeared without any trace. It's been so long :'( We had all kinds of projects going on, and he was such a great guy! I hope he's okay :(

I hope Nutcracker will some day return aswell! He's the reason I got involved with all kinds of Doom forums and he always helped me when I was learning to mod :toohappy:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:02 pm 
Yeah Nutcracker disappeared since 2 years, I don't know what happened to him but he used to be active. There are other older users that used to be active as well such as dai and Powerage. What happened to them?

Last edited by Glassyman on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
removed whining

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:44 pm 
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

Vilde123 wrote:
I still hope Mac53 is okay.. wherever he might be.. I know Nutcracker is propably fine as he disappeared earlier too, and then came back and told he's busy with real life and stuff.. Propably that is the case now too. Mac53 however just disappeared without any trace. It's been so long :'( We had all kinds of projects going on, and he was such a great guy! I hope he's okay :(

I hope Nutcracker will some day return aswell! He's the reason I got involved with all kinds of Doom forums and he always helped me when I was learning to mod :toohappy:

Yeah, yeah, Nutcracker is the true founder of the whole "The Doom Universe" monicker. :yes:

+dai+ aka daimon aka walter confalonieri is very active on other forums. Powerage sometimes likes our FB posts.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2